T A G B O A R D


WuhoOo!!!

Isnin, 9 Februari 2009

Hello been very busy..OK not busy..Just lazy to update the blog.Now I'm updating pun because I've got nothing to do and I'm trying to release my tension from something.This something really stressed me out lately and its killing me every time i think about it.Well its killing cause it makes my heart palpitate.REALLY this stress is distracting and it made the mood swings down the drain even though i was happy just now.

Anyway,nothing much happened since my last blog.Only my lovely wife bought me this rugged cardigan and what i like to say black topi ''condom'' at the tudong saji in Beliat that I liked so much.But sayang nya it went missing now & I've been searching for it like everyday!!Sasak to the max that it went missing cause i loved it so much.It made me looked younger :8) huhu~ (alamak terlebih sudah)

Btw my wife just asked me about how nice the dinner was.Mestilah nice syg,if syg yang suapkan mestilah nyaman.Walaupun syg hidangkan nasi tanpa lauk if u suap tetap abg ke nyamanan.hUhU~

OK that's all i guess,my stress is already relief.Thanks to my wife spoon feeding :) my brain won't work if I'm melting..hehe LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!

OUT!!

M A R R I A G E

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker